Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is my first blog....ever. Ok, so I am behind the times,deal. My first problem is that I would like this blog to look as good as everyone else's that I see and or follow. The second thing is that I'm not really sure what to add as content to this blog. I'm thinking about just posting little or big happenings in my life. I'm a pretty upbeat person, there is a lot of sadness in this world and I'd rather not focus on that, I'd rather post funny/cute stories (to me at least) here or talk about the other awesome Etsians that I have met.

Cute Story of the day:

I have a kitty, she is about 4 mos. old. I cannot tell you how much joy/laughter she brings into me and my families life. We also have a dog who does the same. Well, I had just gotten my coffee and english muffin and I was heading for a seat in the living room in front of the t.v. when the kitten jumped into the chair. I out said "Look out kitten because I'm going to sit there!" The kitten just looked at me and didn't move so I sat down anyways trying not to sit on the kitten. This made me think of something funny. You know how most women will ask someone typically their husband "Do these pants make my butt look big?" Well, how about "Does this butt make my kitten look flat?" The kitten is fine by the way, I did not sit on her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment