Monday, February 16, 2009

My First TTV


One of my hobbies is photography. Every time I see a cool pic for sale on Etsy I look at it and it is labeled "TTV". Finally, I decided to find out what the heck it is. TTV stands for "Through the Viewfinder". Basically you take a picture through the viewfinder of another camera. Cool, huh? Only certain cameras work for this, turns out I have a vintage camera collection and one of the cameras in my collection, a Brownie Reflex is just the kind people use for TTV pics. So now I was totally jazzed. I ran around the house trying to find the neccessary components to configure my contraption. I didn't have anything that would work right away except a leg warmer. After several tries I got a picture that wasn't bad. I'm hoping to make a better contraption soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment